Saturday, August 25, 2007

At the end of the 1st Refinement Trays

OK, truth be told, even though this entry has a date of 8/25/07, I'm actually finishing the typing of this in October. The summer months have flown by, and with my brother's wedding, life has kept me extremely busy.

In short, my teeth hurt like heck for the first several days with these refinement trays, but here are the pictorial results:

Full center smile:


Center, mouth agape:


Upper:


Lower:


Right side (with my ugly Flintstone-rock-like crossbite tooth):


Closeup of right side button:


Left side:


Closeup of left side button:


What my teeth look like from the bottom looking up. Notice my center line being off, and how my right lateral incisor really just has its lower tip over the bottom teeth, while the incisor on my left side is firmly and completely over the bottom teeth:

2 comments:

justin said...

You're teeth look great! I'm on my 2nd tray right now and times draggin... Did the refinement trays cause you more pressure than the regualr trays?

Thy said...

Thanks, Justin! The refinement trays hurt more only because I had buttons (attachments) on my teeth, whereas I didn't have them before. Those attachments are what puts a lot more pressure on your teeth so those pearly whites MOVE into place!

I really need to update my blog. It's been over a year, but thanks for stopping by, for leaving a comment, and for making me remember to get back on this thing :)