Saturday, August 25, 2007

5th Refinement Trays

2 more trays left!! Yeah!!!!

Unfortunately, I see a little problem possibly occurring. My center lower incisors appear to be getting more crooked instead of less. ??? Will keep an eye on that and will let Dr. Sargiss know about it.

I also had a consultation with my regular dentist, Dr. Bocian, on the cosmetic things I wanted to have done. He took some macro pictures of my teeth, and plotted out their alignment in relation to each other on the computer. What he did was pretty cool, since I never thought about doing that before, even though I'm so careful about photographically documenting this process.


Center smile, mouth closed:


Center, mouth agape:



Upper:


Lower (see how crooked that right tooth got all of a sudden?):


Left side (I forgot to take a right side pic - DUH):

2 comments:

Invisalign Patient Midtown said...

Looks significant improvement this time. Thanks for sharing your Invisalign experiences. I am quite nervous about my Invisalign treatment :\ Hope everything goes well.

Invisalign Clifton said...

Very interesting progress. Thanks for sharing this dear :) gives me a hope for my Invisalign treatment