Tuesday, January 09, 2007

8th Trays

Thank GOD these trays were more like the rest of them. No pain, no bleeding, no anything.

I can't believe I'll be halfway done with my treatment after I'm done with these. HALFWAY DONE!! Time has really flown by with this whole experience thus far. I can't wait to get my next set of trays from Dr. Sargiss!

No major movements. I just noticed that I can see even more space between my crossbite tooth and the adjacent incisor. I took a picture of it for you all to see, too.

Front smile, closed:


Center, mouth agape:


Lowers:


Uppers:


Side view of my crossbite area. Notice the small difference in the amount of space I've gained in this area for that tooth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thy! Your teeth look really great! I can't believe you're almost halfway there. The difference is truly amazing.

Now I know what I'll have to do if I have to get braces for the 3rd time (damn my teeth grinding!). :P

Thy said...

Thanks, Ngoc! Wait til you see pictures from my newer posts. I'm so excited. I can't wait for this to finish!!